The children have had great fun and learnt a lot about healthy eating this week. Here are a few pictures….
Here’s a recipe you can try at home…..
Ezra’s Groovy Smoothie
2 pineapples chopped into dice shapes
1 mango sliced
1 punnet of chopped strawberries
2 lemons squeezed
5 oranges peeled
- Don’t forget to wash your hands!
- Chop up the pineapple into small cubes (be careful of the spikes!)
- Peel the mango then slice it (make sure you take out the seeds).
- Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons into a cup.
- Peel 5 oranges.
- Place all the ingredients in the smoothie maker and whizz it all together.
- Last but not least chop up a strawberry to decorate your smoothie and enjoy!
By Ezra in year 2