At St. Andrew’s we welcome you to our happy, safe and Christian family, where we encourage everyone to do their very best. Our vision is to inspire our children to be confident individuals, who are excited about learning and curious about the world they live in.
It is our desire that every child who joins St. Andrew’s will achieve high academic standards and indeed, as our school motto states ‘Reach for the Stars’ and beyond!
We aim to achieve this in partnership with parents by:
- Ensuring that all children receive an enriched and balanced curriculum that is underpinned by Christian values and encourages every child to achieve their full potential.
- Ensuring that the quality of teaching is of the highest possible standard and that academic excellence is sought by all.
- Enabling pupils to develop their questioning skills and to develop lively and enquiring minds.
- Enabling pupils to develop confidence, independence and the skills and knowledge relevant to dealing with the challenges of everyday life.
- Working in active partnership with all members of the school community and valuing the contribution of others.
- Having high standards of personal conduct and modelling acceptable standards of behaviour.
- Providing an environment for learning that is happy, attractive, stimulating, secure and safe, and is well looked after by everyone.